Company Name: La Vue Waterfront Restaurant
Job Location: Australia, Queensland, Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs, Brisbane
Employment Status: Full time
LA VUE RESTAURANT is situated in a hart of Brisbane CBD . We are a 150 seat river front French Dining Venue .
At La VUE we pride ourselves on producing outstanding service for our patrons , therefore require an experienced industry professional to assist and maintain our high standards.
The successful candidate will possess the skills to operate in a busy kitchen with a team of industry professionals. You will be fluent with all industry requirements and will need to meet the following requirements:
- Supporting the Head Chef and Sous Chef in the general running of the kitchen.
- Supervision of all food preparation to ensure the kitchen is consistently producing high quality meals.
- Adhering to strict safety guidelines and Workplace Health & Safety legislation.
- Working in an A la carte kitchen and prep/function kitchen.
To be successful you’ll need to have:
- Experience in working under pressure in a fast environment.
- Experience in food quality control
- Chef Trade qualifications
- Be a multi-functional chef with an interest in expanding your cooking career
- Flexibility and available to work a 5 day / all day operation
- Experience in adhering to strict health and hygiene standards and also to Workplace Health & Safety legislation
- COVID-19 Proof of Vaccination Status
- Excellent time management
- Well spoken, courteous
- Positive and Enthusiastic