Company Name: Pink Monkey
Job Location: Australia, Queensland, Gold Coast, Burleigh Heads
Employment Status: Casual/Vacation
This is an opportunity to join our awesome team at our fast paced 2 level restaurant and bar in the heart of Burleigh. Pink Monkey is now a must visit when in Burleigh, with our live bands, tropical vibes and pizzas and tapas to die for, there's no wonder why we are the crowd favorite.
If you're full of enthusiasm, energy, knowledge and eager to learn more then we want you!!
Please get in contact if you meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 2 year Chef/Cook experience in a high volume restaurant
- Proud of your appearance and well presented.
- Strong understanding of food preparation before the arrival of guests
- Complete required checklists for cleaning, hygiene, temperature control, transportation of food etc.
- Ability to work unsupervised (once training is complete)
- Ability to explain menu items in detail with confidence.
- Full weekend availability
- Must be able to thrive in a busy environment.
- Ability to operates various kitchen appliances such as a deep fryer, oven and grill
- Must be available nights until 10:30pm
- QLD food safety and food handling certificate
- Confident speaking and understanding English.
in return we will be offering:
- Competitive hours
- Opportunity to learn and develop skills from the best restaurant staff in the industry.
- Award rates plus opportunity to increase.
- Staff incentives and discounts.
- Career growth.
- Work in an awesome team environment.
please send your cv to
Read Before Apply
Do you hold a current Food Handlers certificate?