Title: Fixed Plant Operators / Process Tech EOI
Company Name: Techforce Personnel Pty.
Job Location: Australia, Western Australia, Perth,
Employment Status: Full time
Techforce Personnel are a national recruitment agency and project management firm specialising in blue and white collar recruitment across mining and resources, shutdowns, facilities maintenance, industrial services, civil construction and the oil and gas industries.
Our Busy Production Mining division are currently seeking highly skilled Fixed Plant Operators / Process Technicians for 2/1 Rosters in the Pilbara and Goldfields commencing ASAP.
Please note that this is not an entry level position and only experienced candidates will be contacted.
Fixed Plant Operators / Process Technicians:
- $50 - $55 Per Hour
- 2:1, 2:2, 8:6 Rosters Available
- Lithium, Gold and Iron Ore Sites
- ASAP Starts Available
- Temp to Perm Opportunities
- Minimum 12 months Fixed Plant experience
- Knowledge of Gold, Lithium, Iron Ore Processing
- Experience on Mill / CIP / Conveyors
- Experience on Loaders and Forklifts
- Experience Crushing and Leaching
- The ability to pass a pre employment medical and drug & alcohol screen
- Have 2 recent contactable references
- Current Valid Drivers Licence
- Police Clearance within 3 months (or willing to obtain)
- Ability to comply with Government COVID vaccine requirements
If your skills and qualifications match the criteria above and you wish to be considered please send an updated resume, tickets and licences to [email protected]
or click the apply online button.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?How many years' experience do you have as a Fixed Plant Operator?