Title: HR Truck Driver
Company Name: Transport And Logistics HUB Pty Ltd
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs, Oakleigh South
Employment Status: Casual/Vacation
- Manual high low tray truck
- No hand unload
- Paid lunch break
- OPTION to take your vehicle home
- Opportunity to move into HC/Crane work for more pay and up-skilling
- Monthly paid team dinners
Who we are
Transport & Logistics HUB is a new small business looking to employ their next driver! Mainly delivering all types of steel, and freight across Melbourne Metro!
Your new role
- You will complete approximately 3 to 4 deliveries per day
- Unload and load the truck in a safe and timely manner fork on, fork off
- Ensure all paperwork is filled out correctly, and cross referencing goods on vehicle to paperwork.
- Load restraint compliance
- Be part of a proactive safety culture and participate in all safety initiatives
Your skills and experience
- Carry a HR driving license.
- Previous commercial driving experience
- Strong knowledge of Metro Melbourne and surrounding areas
- Be able to work independently
- Be willing to be part of a sustainable company
- Display a superior commitment to safety
Read Before Apply
Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?How many years' experience do you have as a HR truck driver?